Are you interested in a career at US Advisors? Take a look at our open positions and fill out the application form below. Please be sure to attach your resume as well.
US Advisors is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, sex/gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Check back soon for upcoming positions!
Law Enforcement System Analyst
● 2+ Years of experience in developing using Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Applications
● 2+ years of experience in Oracle SQL programming
● Knowledge of using tools such as SQL Developer / SQL Plus
● Experience in developing different types of reports and dashboards using OBIEEv
● Knowledge of dimensional modeling such as STAR and SNOWFLAKE Schemas
● Experience with the Oracle Visual Analyzer in how to establish relational integrity, data mashup / wrangling, and creating ETL Data Flows
● Modify existing reports and to develop new reports by analyzing databases, data sources, and structures.
● Responsible for asserting data needs data analysis, data extraction, report maintenance and design.
● Experience in developing report specifications based on business requirements.
● Experience in the following applications is a plus: Advance knowledge of Oracle SQL, Oracle Analytics Server (OAS), Databricks, Qlik, Python, and R
Law Enforcement Operational Analyst
● Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of prior analytical experience supporting a law enforcement agency; OR an Associate’s Degree with 3 years of related experience; OR 5 years of related experience with a High School Diploma;
● Provides administrative and technical support to Client managers, supervisors, Officers and analysts as directed;
● Performs data entries into law enforcement database and web-based case management platforms;
● Prepares reports as identified;
● Establishes and maintains office files; and
● Electronically files documents related to immigration cases.
Law Enforcement Senior Operational Analyst
● Bachelor’s Degree in law enforcement or related field;
● 5 years of experience in law enforcement and/or immigration law;
● 2 years of supervisory experience as a senior analyst; and
● 5 years utilizing immigration and criminal databases
● Supervises the shift’s Contractor analysts;
● Conducts analysis of complex cases;
● Updates Client databases as appropriate;
● Performs detailed analytical/research support services;
● Verifies the return of fugitive aliens previously removed from the U.S.;
● Conducts background checks, criminal history and immigration status checks
● Assist in prioritizing fugitive alien cases for national/special operations;
● Tracks systems to monitor all Contractor services performed